Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

This Birthday is SPECIAL beyond all the other special birthdays. 
Death and rebirth on a scale that EXCITES me, thrills me, challenges me, leaves me confident - despite all the rocks and snakes in the path - that DREAMS do come TRUE and you don´t have to sell your soul to the devil for them. 

Honesty and dignity pushes us into a harder, longer road to SUCCESS and JOY but it´s the RIGHT ONE, the one which unites ACHIEVEMENT with PEACE of MIND and a TRUE sense of accomplishment. I am UP and RUNNING for the RIDE. More than ever!

Thanks to ALL the friends spread around the world who sent me Happy Birthday wishes. 
"Your presence - physical or in spirit - is the fuel that gives me STRENGHT and FAITH to go on with my head held high, not in arrogance but in pride for all I am and all I do (the way* I do it).
May Gods, fairies, goblins, gnomes, sirens and all divine creatures of this and other Universes bless you all."



No comments: