Friday, June 29, 2012

A Work of Love.

No doubt.  We write to taste life twice but what a taste that is! Apart from my work in Dance, the writing of my BOOK has been the most strenuous, passionate, exhausting experience of my Life. I honestly gained a MAJOR admiration for professional writers who do this CONTINUOUSLY!  
Pleasure and pain, lots of doubts that quarrel inside your head/heart with in an endless limbo of enigmas that will remain unanswered. Pressure, patience - LOTS of it - and FOCUS. Deep commitment (it´s not easy to pursue this endeavor while traveling for work and doing all the million other things I have to do within my profession of Dancer). 
Persistence on the same subject, digging deeper and deeper without losing interest in it (damn, I am a Gemini girl, after all...I like VARIETY!!!). 

Then the self-imposed solitude. Oh, yes...it is sweet because you choose it but it is still a cave of wonders where you hide yourself in silence, apart from the outside world that becomes a minor part of your universe. No extra energy for common relationships, wasted words, empty trips, superficial people. It seems I am gathering all my energy and voice for a single purpose: to WRITE my own BOOK. 
Feeling like an hermit, I move on, despite the exhaustion and the BIG question: what will readers feel about this book? Remember I am the only person who read it, until now. The moment I ll deliver it to my first reader will be, I can imagine, a strange door opening up on my already wrecked nervous system. All insecurities and excitement will burn, burn, burn and leave me in expectant desperation&joy.

I am not a writer, after all. But I am surely doing it from my heart and THAT, I guess!, may mean something. 
State of BEING, presently speaking: INDA BUBBLE. 



No comments: