Sunday, June 17, 2012

Here´s how I´m feeling these days:

Like a monkey staring at a LOT of monkey business (I mean second round of egyptian presidential elections which are already settled for disaster and a total disrespect towards the TRUE REVOLUTIONARIES that hoped for a better Egypt).


Like a cat on a street bench, drinking my "chai" ("etnen sukar, min fadlak!") and learning that  money and power thirst can often be stronger than JUSTICE and EVOLUTION. 

Accepting the dark side of Life is part of growth, I know...but call me an utopia junkie: I still*** believe in LOVE, in GOODNESS winning over EVILNESS, TRUTH over lies (maybe I saw too many fairy tale stories when I was a little girl)...the day I stop believing in those values there is no REAL reason to live. 

P.S. This cat also represents most egyptians these days, waiting for what is coming...afraid of the future, seeing their Revolution stolen from their hands. 

No comments: