Thursday, June 7, 2012

Salamat Masr Festival in Cairo!


You will not wanna miss THIS event in Cairo, from the 5th till the 12th July!
Such a SPECIAL gathering of interesting ICONS of Oriental Dance in just one place...Legends like Nagwa Fouad,  Zizi Mustafa, Mona el Said, Khamis Khenkesh and many more talented teachers/artists that will bring you the BEST of training, entertainment and ART.

***Check out MY OWN WORKSHOP created on the famous "stage entrance" music "SET IL HOSN", composed by Mohamed Abdul Wahab to Nagwa Fouad. This is, probably, the most complete, dynamic and challenging music for dance that I´ve listened to. 
I will teach technique, full choreography of the theme as well as HOW TO PRESENT YOURSELF IN STAGE in a way that no audience will forget. Charisma, intelligent use of the space, confidence and a few SECRETS* I will gladly share with you all, product of my experience as a performing dancer in Cairo for the last six years. 


***Also feel welcome into the SHOW I will be presenting with my own orchestra! From the heart, as usual...;)
Welcome, fellow dancers!
Infos: www.salamat-masr.com 


No comments: